Sonntag, 10. Juni 2012

Brett Rogers signs with Bellator after losing streak and assault arrest

Brett Rogers started his career with 10 wins, and followed it with four losses, one win, a no contest, an assault arrest stemming from a domestic abuse incident and a jail sentence of 60 days. Now, he's looking to start over again by signing with Bellator.

"Over the past year I have been challenged in my personal life, but all is now good in the Rogers family," Rogers said via a Bellator press release. "Everyone makes mistakes in life but it's how you recover that really counts. I spend every day with my wife and kids and enjoy every minute of it. Fighting is my job and I love it, but I also love my family and that's why I made things right before returning to the cage. All I can say is get ready for a new and improved Brett Rogers."

Rogers' last win came in October of 2010 over Ruben Villareal. After that, he dropped bouts to Josh Barnett and Eddie Sanchez. The no-contest comes from a February bout. He also has losses to Fedor Emelianenko and Alistair Overeem, and his biggest win came over Andrei Arlovski in June of 2009.

He will debut at Bellator 71 on June 22. An opponent has not been named.

Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-cagewriter/brett-rogers-signs-bellator-losing-streak-assault-arrest-204329657.html

Mikey Burnett  Murilo Bustamante  Grant Campbell  Gesias JZ Calvancante 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen